This is a cover page for the research projects described on this site.
Here's the list (choose from the top menu):
- BioPac: Biomolecules as hydrogen oxidation catalyst in fuel cells.
- NicoChimera: Structural characterization of both closed and open forms of a ligand-gated ion channel of the cys-loop family and molecular mechanism of the transition.
- FlowVRNano: towards a virtual laboratory for biomolecular simuations and materials science.
- SNARE/DECI: SNARE mediated membrane fusion, DEISA Extreme Computing Initiative.
- MDDriver: Driving Molecular Dynamics codes by coupling with a CPU intensive visualization module.
- FonFlon: “Relation fonction/fluctuation chez les proteines”. About the link between biological function and fluctuations for proteins.
For more details, choose the project of interest from the menu at the top.
The projects are supported by the following agencies and companies:
The contents of this site and all materials (like the project logos) are copyright 2007 by Marc Baaden unless otherwise stated. The creative commons license applies (see page footer for details)