It is possible to download the code of a simple demo from the SourceForge site's file section (follow the link below) and compile it:
There are still a few constraints:
- the latest version of the code (v0.2) works on MacOSX, Linux and Windows platforms using the GLSL shader language
- the Cg version is not entirely cross-platform (yet)
- There are two versions of the demo: a Cg-compatible one and a GLSL one
- The Cg version of the program only works on Nvidia cards (Cg shaders).
- The GLSL version is compatible with a wide variety of graphics cards.
- The graphics card must support at least Shader Model 3.0.